Power Line Reporting™ is a comprehensive PLS-CADD™ companion application which consists of multiple modules, each addressing a unique aspect of the overhead power line design process.
This suite of tools is designed to help electric utilities meet complex compliance obligations and overcome typical design bottlenecks.
Load Tree Generator
• Manufacturer’s Preferred Load Tree Format
• Site Specific And Structure Group Loads
• Merging, Enveloping, Rounding
Bill of Material Generator
• Automatically size and select bolt lengths
• Associate Standard Documents to Each Assembly
• Customizable Report Formatting
• Lightweight, Searchable PLS-CADD Repository
• Expose the Rich PLS-CADD Data Set
• Logical Versioned History of PLS-CADD Models
• PLS-CADD Model Comparison
• Bulk PLS Data Extraction
• Miscellaneous Reports and Operations
We’ve presented our industry tested solutions at the Bi-Annual PLS Advanced Training and User Group Meeting in 2015, 2017 and 2019
We guarantee our solutions will save you time and energy in the PLS-CADD design process. If at any point in the first 90 days you feel the solution does not meet your expectations, we will cancel your subscription and fully refund refund your initial license fees. Our solutions are guaranteed to be compatible with any version of PLS-CADD 15.00 and later. PLS Compatibility updates are maintained for the duration of your paid subscription.